Optimized Workplaces Require Proactive Network Management
The modern workplace is changing. More and more employees are working from home, be it by choice or necessity. This change affects all businesses, from large enterprises down to the smallest sole proprietorships. The key to managing this change is a robust, secure network that can safely handle the needs of employees working remotely, and the best way to go about accomplishing that is with a professionally monitored, proactively managed network.
Blue Net has built its business by providing scalable proactive managed network services for businesses of all sizes and shapes in dozens of different industries. We can help your business handle the complexities and challenges of operating a business network with remote employees. This blog will take a look at what a managed network is, why it’s beneficial to have it proactively monitored by an IT professional, and how Blue Net is a modern MSP that’s geared to guide your business to less downtime and higher profits.
What Does a Managed Network Look Like?
You rely on your network. Just like the wiring in your building keeps the lights on and the HVAC system keeps things comfortable, you trust your business networks to always be there. But what happens when they slow down? Are they fully secure from internet threats? And how does your organization adapt and adhere to changing data safety regulations? What would you do if your data was suddenly inaccessible or gone? And finally, how can you be sure that your remote employees are using a network environment that is safe and completely adequate for their needs? As a business owner, these are questions you absolutely must have a concrete answer to, because if one fails, your business is at risk.
A proactively managed network is one that is designed and supported by a professional managed IT service such as Blue Net. We do a thorough assessment to understand your most important business needs and goals, we enhance the infrastructure you currently have, and we introduce the advanced technology you need to answer all of the above and much more.
- A proactively managed network adapts to security threats to protect users and critical data.
- It’s flexible and, through a combination of inhouse-and cloud technology, expands and contracts as bandwidth and usage ebb and flow throughout the workday and workweek.
- It backs itself up automatically, so if the unthinkable happens and your data is wiped out by weather or a power outage, you know exactly what to do and you have the data to start over from any point in history.
- It allows workers to securely use their own devices remotely to safely access company data and applications so you can do business despite any setbacks.
- It learns how you use data and evolves with your business, growing as you do and contracting when it’s not needed.
- It lowers your cost by helping you do business better and more efficiently so you can serve your customers exactly as you need to without downtime or frustrations.
- It delivers the tools your employees need to communicate and collaborate, even if they are thousands of miles apart.
- It adheres to compliance and industry standards, so you hold up your end of the bargain and protect the confidential information of your vendors, customers, and employees.
Your network is the backbone of your business—you need a dedicated partner to manage it properly.
Blue Net is a Twin-Cities Based MSP that Puts it All Together
You may be thinking about all these benefits, but maybe you are worried about the cost. Surely these tools require plenty of resources and investment, months of planning, and further, you have to trust an outside company to have your best interests at heart.
And you are exactly right. Blue Net Inc. is a managed services provider that aligns its goals with yours, handles all communication with transparency, and shows you exactly what is needed to have the proactively managed, secure network your business needs to maintain an edge and be profitable. Our philosophy is to approach your technology as a means to an end, and your success is our success. This is our greatest advantage and what allows us to service any business and help them achieve their goals.
Your network isn’t a part of your business that you can ignore and approach with generic, small solutions. Technology runs everything, from your human resources software to the very machines that deliver your product or service. We get this, and our job is to work with you to help you create a proactive managed network that is a solid asset for your business and never a liability. This way, the lights are always on, the HVAC stays at a sensible 71 degrees, and your network is always there when you need it.
Are you ready to take this important step? Even if you completely aren’t, our technicians are ready to hear your pain points and show you that your technology is here to help your business, not work against it. Reach out to us today, and let’s start a conversation. You have nothing to lose.
Blue Net is your strategic technology partner delivering first-class, client-focused services and support. Our team stays on top of the latest technology and business trends to help companies meet and exceed their IT needs.