We are continually seeking highly talented, motivated individuals to contribute to the continued success of our organization. If you have a positive attitude, collaborate and communicate like a top professional, and possess a desire to be part of something great, then please contact us.
Here are our current career openings:
Senior Systems Engineer - Citrix
Blue Net is seeking an intelligent, highly motivated, and resourceful individual to help architect, deploy and support Microsoft Windows and Citrix infrastructure for both our clients and our multitenant cloud solution. The person we hire should be capable of conceptualizing, building, deploying systems, management, and automation technologies for both Windows/ Citrix environments and a mixed body of Windows PCs and thin clients. This person will work both independently and with other staff on substantial design, implementation, and research projects within the Windows and Citrix environments.
- Accountable for system architecture, maintenance, tuning, health checks, capacity planning and overall system performance
- Implementation of new systems, upgrades, migrations, and modifications; including: planning, testing, coordinating and scheduling for clients.
- Expected to alert senior management to any system performance issues that could put the company in harm’s way and which impair the service levels to the clients or customers. This includes, but is not limited to Windows operating system, Citrix, e-mail, DHCP, DNS, Printing services, backup systems and web services.
- To mentor and assist in the development of others and to inform management when and if the company could be impaired by the team performance. When necessary is expected to step in and solve/find solutions for any and all critical issues.
- Participate in setting priorities and goals for the department, working under the guidance of the Director of Technology.
- Engineer solutions for the company's growing, highly-resilient Cloud infrastructure.
- Accountability for information security ensuring integrity of corporate systems (Data backups, BCP/DR, systems optimization in an HP Blade Center environment running VMWare)
- Accountable for information security (AV, Firewall, Anti-Malware, etc.)
All candidates should also have a demonstrated ability of the following:
- High level of initiative and dedication
- Be a team player and have the willingness to lend a hand with any project, big or small
- Use of a ticketing and CRM system
- Project Management and Documentation skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with server applications in Microsoft/Citrix environments
- Experience installing and/or maintaining some of the following:
- Microsoft server technologies (Server, Exchange, SQL, Hyper-V, SBS, etc.)
- VMware technologies (VMware, vMotion, etc.)
- Citrix technologies (XenApp, XenDesktop) (Netscaler experience preferred)
- SAN technologies (HP P4000, Dell/Equilogix, and/or HP 3Par)
- iSCSI, FCOE, and FC fabric infrastructure technologies
- Networking technologies including HP ProCurve, Cisco, & SonicWALL
- Solid programming and scripting abilities (PowerShell is a plus, VBScript alternatively)
- Hardware technology (HP ProLiant, HP Blades, or Dell/IBM equivalent)
- Security management (including Group Policy Objects)
Expert level technical certification(s) preferred in the following:
CITRIX – CCA, CCEE, or CCIA
MICROSOFT - MCSE, MCSA
CISCO – CCDA, CCDP, CCNA, or CCNP
VMware – VCP
Blue Net, Inc. offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Existing authorization to work in the United States is required. Sponsorship not available for this position.
Service Desk Technician
This position is a critical position providing support with customers, techs and engineers. You will be building and preparing servers, workstations and laptops. Trouble shoot hardware and software problems and escalate tickets from ticketing system. This position will assist in covering the Help Desk to take incoming calls, enter and assign to the appropriate work queues; Resolve routine IT, PC issues, escalating more difficult problems to more experienced technicians and/or engineers; prior to escalation technician will confer with available on-line solutions. Provide pleasant and professional assistance. Coordinate repair services with OEM’s or approved 3rd party providers.
- Receive issues and inquiries via telephone, ticketing and monitoring tools to assist customers in resolving PC hardware and software matters.
- Logs all calls, problems and time into ticketing system and perform troubleshooting analysis for the prompt resolution of identified technical issues.
- Document in a timely manner all work, notes etc. into Autotask.
- Provide general maintenance of computers, computer equipment and software. Undertake general tasks which promote seamless support of existing, new and potential customers, in a professional work environment as well as generating billable revenue.
- Provide pleasant and professional assistance.
- Make software available to appropriate users
- Installs and test software
- Ensures that all customers receive the correct services per their contracts and SLA’s
- Assure that software is installed, properly configured, regularly updated and working properly.
- Stays current on software issues and updates
- Receives and sets up hardware (pcs, laptops, servers, firewalls etc.)
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware failures
- Liaising with clients and Blue Net’s management for keeping proper inventory, registration etc.
- Maintaining computer peripheral equipment, e.g. printers, scanners etc.
- Stays current on hardware issues and updates
- Ability to read, analyzes, interpret and apply general technical instructions and procedures.
- Strong customer-service skills with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with technical and non-technical end users in a pleasant, cooperative, and helpful manner.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, capable of working under pressure within tight time frames. Must possess a high level of initiative and energy, an enthusiasm for learning, the capability to work with minimal supervision and have a client service approach to supporting users. Customer stratification is essential to this role.
- Consistently provides outstanding customer service skills (relevant to IT Services industry)
- Professional inter-personal skills
- Understands the nuances of representing Blue Net, Inc. both virtually and on-site with customers.
- Excellent listening skills, diagnostic and analytical skill sets
- Demonstrates excellent problem-solving strategies and practical knowledge
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment
Education and Qualifications
- ASCC or similar 2 year degree or equivalent and preferably 3-4 year’s relevant experience.
- Hold minimum certifications in: A+, Net +, MCITP or comparable; HP, Sonic Wall, Citrix and VMware technical certifications preferred or able to complete in first 90 days.
- Familiarity with PC’s, Operating systems and MS software.
- Basic knowledge of networks and network management
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: HP hardware, VMware, Sonic Wall, Citrix.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of MS Window active directory, Exchange 2010, Office 2007/2010.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Window XP, 7
- Knowledge of network storage and backup.
- Basic hardware and software knowledge.
- Ability to manage end user requests and problems