CRM Lite for Microsoft SharePoint
Many company team members are in need of basic CRM functionality, but do not require all the bells and whistles of CRM focused software solutions. Blue Net's CRM Lite for Microsoft SharePoint delivers cost effective CRM functionality by leveraging your Microsoft SharePoint investment.
CRM Lite for Microsoft SharePoint is built solely on Microsoft SharePoint lists. It has the ability to inter-connect all the lists together to form contact relationships between companies, contacts, and opportunities.
Flexibility of connections
- Flexibility to connect different lists together. Contacts can be related to a company, opportunities could be related to a company as a whole, or could be related to a specific contact from that company.
- Start off with our list of pre-defined popular columns and add/remove/customize from there to fit your needs
- Main home page serves as a full dashboard between Companies, contacts, and opportunities.
- Click the arrow next to the company you want to see all contacts for that company. Click the arrow next to the contact from that company to see all opportunities related to that contact.
- If you are just interested in company information you can click on that company and see all its contacts and opportunities on one page. You can add/edit/remove contacts and opportunities from here using the built in form, or use datasheet mode to quickly make changes.
- Export the opportunities list to excel or access to run reports, create graphs, and calculate valuable information regarding all your opportunities as a whole.
Microsoft Outlook integration
- Sync the contact list to outlook and set the new contact list to be visible from the address book, and now you will be able to see all the contacts in Microsoft Outlook when sending/receiving emails.
- Cascading Dropdowns for Opportunities list
- Email integration with Harmon.ie
- Communications list to track phone calls etc.
SharePoint Human Resources Onboarding Solution
Get a jump start on one of the most common SharePoint workloads with Blue Net's human resources Onboarding Solution.
This human resources onboarding product provides the infrastructure to deliver an effective HR site. Many of the features needed in a human resources portal are included.
Custom Onboarding Form
- Start with this form from the beginning when a job is posted.
- This form will stay idle until a candidate is selected. Enter the candidate's name and the onboarding process will begin.
- Configure the workflow to send tasks to respective groups that play a role in the onboarding process.
- A mobile form is included allowing users to fill out the candidate's information on the go and easily access it throughout the onboarding process.
- The dashboard displays the number of job openings available, jobs that have been filled, in depth charting of onboarding process status and much more.
- Colors are used to indicate when upcoming recruits are expected to start working.
- Charts display comparative information regarding the types of jobs available, contract, full time, part time, intern, etc.
Charts display useful information related to different departments.
- How many positions are available per department.
- Utilization of new hire budgets for each department.
- Two lists: Events and Registrations. Users can view all events they have access to, and register for them. This also provides an easy view to see who has registered, and can have event registration caps for the number of attendees. Event Dashboard shows all current events and all events the signed in user has registered for.
Blue Net's Workflow Launch is a small SharePoint Online Timer Job Utility providing pre-scheduled, automated triggering of site workflows. Many of Blue Net's SharePoint customers have identified the need to launch workflows based on a predetermined schedule so we developed this SharePoint timer job tool to meet that need. Workflow Launch runs on a local workstation, server or in the cloud via Azure or some other cloud provider. Configure and connect to a SharePoint site and trigger a site workflow based on a schedule of your choosing. The utility is called on a period basis through Windows Task Scheduler, a SQL Server Agent Job, or any other timer-based mechanism available to you.
- Once every hour during a Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm time window, count the number of defects logged in a list and alert technicians when a product-specific threshold is exceeded.
- Once a day, check for over-due tasks and send alerts to managers.
- Once a week, send a summary of projects in progress, completed, and not started to each department head.
- Every other week, delete obsolete calendar entries.
- Once a month, archive projects completed over 90 days prior.
Workflow Launch timer job is command-line driven so one instance can be used to schedule an unlimited number of jobs for an unlimited number of different SharePoint sites and workflows.
Workflow Launch timer job utility has a handy visual configuration mode where you can enter and test configurations. When satisfied with the results, the utility generates the command-line parameters for you. There is no need to learn how to specify complex parameter values.