Take advantage of our SharePoint Health Check
- Check the patch level for each server.
- Evaluate the SQL server version and the DB size growth.
- Determine the hardware or virtual resources the servers reside on and if they meet the minimum
standard requirements for their farm size.
- Review CPUs, memory, disk space used/available, 32 or 64-bit.
- Analyze the number of SharePoint end users and if there are enough resources to handle future growth.
- Audit security methods and see if they are properly configured.
- Determine if SharePoint Services are properly configured with the recommended accounts.
- Assess whether maintenance needs to be done on the server.
- Check the frequency of Windows and SharePoint updates and whether they are being tested on Stage
before applying to production.
- Analyze if Search is configured correctly, if there are any crawl errors, and the frequencies of
incremental and full crawls.
- Review the backup and disaster recovery plan, and how often it is tested.
- Determine how SharePoint backups are performed.
- Assess the effect that customizations and 3rd party tools are having on the site's performance.
- Conduct an audit of custom branding, custom master pages, custom written code and Web parts.
- Check the SSL cert status if the SharePoint site is accessible externally.
- Determine if the AAMs (Alternate Access Mappings) are configured properly.
- Assess if SharePoint is securely behind a firewall.
- Determine if HTTP access is available externally.
Investigate if user profiles are being crawled properly and if disabled Active Directory accounts are being removed correctly and on a schedule.
Lower your up-front costs
Learn about our services
Explore our successes